Please find our Returns Policy below:
- Requesting a Return
- Before any items are returned we will need you to first contact us either by telephone or email and request a Returns Number. Please state the reason why you wish to return the item, you will also need to provide an Invoice or Despatch note that these goods were supplied against initially.
Telephone: 01506 430094
- When we are satisfied that the Return meets the criteria below and we agree to the Return we will notify you that you are able to return the goods to us.
- Please do not return items before you have received the Returns Number or confirmation from us that they can be returned. Any items returned without the correct Returns Number will NOT be accepted.
- To prevent damage to goods being returned, they must be packed to the same standard in which they were received.
- All goods must be in their original manufactures packaging, if applicable, be unmarked and in a re-saleable condition for us to accept them back.
- You will be required to send the returns back to us at your own cost. If this is an issue please let us know and we may be able to arrange the return but you will be charged for this.
- If the goods you are returning qualify for credit, we will endeavour to raise a Credit Note within ten working days of the goods arriving at Dobies Heat Centres Limited, Livingston, provided they are accompanied by all the necessary paperwork.
- If goods are returned as surplus to your requirements or incorrectly ordered and are not faulty on receipt, a re-stocking charge of 15% minimum will be deducted from the Credit Note value.
- Carriage charges on invoices will not be credited.
- Credits for faulty goods will only be issued upon confirmation that goods are faulty by manufacturer’s inspection.
- Timescale for Claims
- Faulty goods Notify Dobies Heat Centres Ltd within 12 months from the date of invoice.
- Damaged in transit Notify Dobies Heat Centres Ltd within 3 days of receipt of goods.
- Goods no longer required (Subject to agreement) Goods over 28 days of from date of invoice will not be accepted.
- Goods incorrectly ordered (Subject to agreement) Goods over 28 days of from date of invoice will not be accepted.
- Goods incorrectly supplied Notify Dobies Heat Centres Ltd within 7 days of receipt.
- Cooling Off Period
Under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 (DSRs) you have the right to cancel your order with us, provided you give us written notice, any time after your order has been placed up until 7 working days from the date you receive your order.
- Goods must be returned unused, in their original condition.
- You must inform our returns dept. in writing of your wish to cancel your order. You can do this any time after your order has been placed, up until 7 working days from the day you receive your order. You can do this in the following ways;
Telephone: 01506 430094
Post: Dobies Heat Centres Limited
35 Drumshoreland Road
Pumpherston, Livingston, West Lothian